Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

hi

hey this is my very first post on this site/blog...i dont know what to call it, because its not entirely any of them, but sort of somewhere in the middle..okay...first things first...this site is ENTIRELY DEVOTED to Sonu Nigam, the most amazing, most talented Indian singer the world has ever ever seen...words fail me here for it is hard to desrcibe my obsession with Sonu. Since I was young, about 7/8/around there, I watched the show "TVS Saregama", now "Hero Honda Saregamapa" then hosted by the brilliant Sonu Nigam, now hosted by Shaan. I really really like Sonu's charming personality, the way he talked, his sweet voice, etc and all that, which I found extremely appealing as a child. But to be honest only in recent years, maybe 3-4 years ago did I ENTIRELY fall in love with Sonu Nigam. To describe his numerous talents and to explain why he stands right at the top of the singing industry is next to impoosible. His sweet, velvety, melodious voice, his intense concentration in his singing, his passion and love that practically creates an aura around him when he sings, you can feel the vibes- he really loves to sing, and he does it well. To further enhance his popularity are his boyish charm and good looks. From what I've heard and read about him, he's extremely easygoing and very very very nice. I'm sure he is, how can he not be? He's Sonu Nigam!!!

So yeah, essentially this site is going to be there for all the diehard Sonu fans who are frustrated at the lack or even absence of fansites for this marvellous singer. I really hope that this works out, and all us fans can dedicate our love for someone ho's done so much for us...

i'm going to post news and updates on everything Sonu Nigam using resources from the MSN group SonuNigamUnlimited and the Sonu Nigam group on Yahoo Groups...these two are great places to hang out with other Sonu Nigam fans like me and you so do take a look and sign up...

after this general introductory post, i'm going to post up the latest news I've received on Sonu Nigam....so here goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory