Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Monday, October 17, 2005

SN and food!

**probably very old, but i just bumped into this and found it highly interesting...

Celeb Talk: Sonu Nigam
A teenyboppers craze, Sonu Nigam today is one of India's versatile talents. Gone are the days when teens found him cute, they now find him "sexy".
Winning awards left, right and centre for his singing, Sonu Nigam has his sights now on histrionics on the silver screen.

**sexy is the word man. =)

What is your food regime like? Eggs, cornflakes and sandwiches constitute my breakfast. Roti, paneer or non-veg make my lunch. Fresh fruit juice is a must in the evenings. Dinner is almost the same as lunch.


** i LOVE paneer! but i am a vegetarian. but i eat eggs...

What's your favourite cuisine?
I love Chinese, Lebanese, Japanese cuisines. In fact whether Mediterranean or Continental, I love foods that fulfill my sense of taste.


** i stick to Indian, Chinese and Italian...

Is there anything you abstain from?
Smoking and alcohol.


** talk about setting a good example..love ya!

What does homemade food mean to you?
It's a part of you the aroma itself is so filling. As a child whether I went for a picnic or a school trip, it was always homemade tiffin for me. It’s difficult to actually describe the nourishing and nurturing that a homemade food can give.

** i TOTALLY agree...home food rocks! but it is nice to have outside food once in a while..;)
Do you have a sweet tooth?
I'm a dessert freak. Hot gulab jamuns with vanilla ice-cream are my favourites.


*squeals* i ADORE gujab jamun and vanilla ice cream, not together though...separately...lol..

Your favourite restaurant in Mumbai?
The Legacy of China.

Your favourite health magazine?
I preferably read body-building books that are available abroad.

When ill what home remedy do you rely on?
Whenever I have cold or cough, I prefer homemade kaadha prepared in herbs.

What’s your secret behind healthy living and a lyrical voice?
I have proper oil free meals, check my weight regularly. I always make sure that I have done my riyaaz for some hours during the day.

Your fitness regimen.
Mechanical exercise thrice a week fol-lowed by a little meditation.

** you know its good that he's so fit and all, but its kinda scary cuz i hardly have time for any exercise...boo hoo hoo...
What refreshes you after a hectic day?
A good night sleep.

** i love sleeping too...just that with my pathetically hectic school life i cant get enough of it...=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory