Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wallpaper


I decided I wanna make this site more interesting...so I tried my hand at creating wallpapers of SN from the images I have of him...I've made 3 so far, this being the second one, and the one I like the best from all the three...this is currently my desktop wallpaper too and I think it looks very nice... I might post up the other two eventually, but for now this is it...click on the image to get a wallpaper-sized version of the image...the size is 1024 x 768 ...

yup well i think i might make a "downloads" section for the site later...( i have plenty of time on my hands now that exams are over and i'm only going to the US on like 22nd, for my holiday..till then, I'm free!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory