Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Indian Idol Season 2 Episode 1

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was SO amazing...I just watched the first episode of the new season of Indian Idol like minutes ago...and I am so totally awed...oh man! Sonu is SOOO majorly cute and nice!!! I think everyone around 5 metres of me heard me squealing in delight practically everytime he did something cute, and dont be surprised if I drove my parents nuts... phew...wooh i think i've gone mad...ok well SN drives me mad...that part about a woman coming in burkha "sonu ke vaaste" was SO CUTE!!!! And man! he practically kept a straight face and it was fantastic! I was jumping up and down and groaning-moaning everytime he gave someone a hug...BOO HOO HOO. I wish i could sing at least a bit...I'd happily fly all the way to Mumbai and leap into his arms. LOL. Anyway another thing was that he looks really cute when he laughs...even i burst out laughing when that guy in red did an imitation of Anu Malik singing. That was TOO good. Even if the poor guy didnt get selected, hats off to him for having the courage to show Anu Malik what he really sings like...honestly speaking i cant stand his singing...he should just stick to directing! Anyway back to SN...when he started laughing at the fantastic mimickry I was like "oh my god"...he looked so cute!!! his nose wrinkles up when he's laughing and he looks great!

Oh man...theres something really depressing though...i'm leaving for my holidays in the US tomorrow with my family and we're gonna be gone for like three weeks...i'm gonna miss all those episodes! how sad is that??? I;m gonna miss all the hilarious audition bits and by the time i come back and start watching again, they'll probably have started the next round ( would they? I have no idea how long this audition-round thing lasts...)

oh well...I cant do anything but enjoy my holiday and come back and stick to the TV like glue... ( by the way i'm going to NY and Florida...gonna have loads of funn!!!!!!!!)
]
and because of this same reason of my leaving...i'm probably not gonna be able to post any news or anything on this site for the next three weeks...so till then...tata!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory