Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Speak easy with Sonu Nigam


**this is also something i found yesterday, its all probably very old, but it shows how nice Sonu Nigam is as a human being. I heard he even sponsors a child from some organisation...currenly i dont know from where, but i'll try to search for the article and will post it up later if i hopefully find it...anyways for this article...


My smile is my strength
Music is...

...a neccessity for me.

Your greatest fear...

...of being accused of something which I haven't done.

My strength is ....

....my sensitivity and smile.

Your inspiration?

Michael Jackson.

I begin my day with...

...God on my mind

If you got lost in a desert, who would you like to be with you?

Lisa Ray, because she's roaming all over the desert in Afreen Afreen anyway.

In your spare time....

...I play at the keyboards and music machine.

Your happiest moment was...

...when another singer sang Accha sila diya on stage in fromnt onf me.

Any music personality you'd like to meet?

Lata Mangeshkar.

When do you get upset?

When my throat isn't functioning well.

One thing I'd like to change about myself....

...my habit of getting close to people in a very short time. Many times it has backfired on me.

Your favourite holiday spot is..

... Fiji Islands. But I'd also like to visit Greenland in the future.

Your motto in life?

Do not fear death. Also do good to others while you're still alive.

Your ultimate ambition...

... is to do the kind of work Mother Teresa is doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory