Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Idol again!

Finally I've started watching Indian Idol 2 again after missing so many episodes because of my trip...anyway...today's episode was so great! I have my girl contestant faves already picked out, but I'll wait till results are released tomorrow...any Sonu was SOOOO cute today! Especially the parts about him betting against Farah (dying to see him dance tomorrow!), and when his fan, rather "air-conditioner", as Aman insisted, was performing (man i would so LOVE to be in her place! But i can't sing for nuts! I think I've moaned about that already...so let's get on...)..he was so cutely modest when the "fan" part was going on...those eyes and that charming smile...oh my god!

and when that other girl who was disappointed because sonu didnt give her very good comments started crying, sonu gave another understanding, emotions-bhari smile....that was so nice...i felt my heart wrenching too....

Who in this whole wide world does not think Sonu Nigam is the cutest, most talented guy in the world????

COME FACE ME!!!

p.s. all in all it was an amazing episode....i expect i'll be ranting about SN at the end of every episode...lol =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory