Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Monday, December 19, 2005

I'm back!

Hey people...I recently arrived back from the US...and have been reorganizing myself, so I really really apologize for not updating the site...but I know all you guys know the major news stuff...that SN won Best Pop Album award at the MTV Immies recently...WOOHOO! I was so excited to hear that he won..it's great! Anyway...I'll continue updating the site now...I had a fantabulistic time in the US...New york was superb, Disney World was amazing...now I'm back to boring old S'pore...=)

And another thing...someone posted a comment, and I can't seem to find it on the site(grins sheepishly) so I'll just respond here...Thanks a lot, whoever you are, and yeah it's great to know that you're a big SN fan too! Keep coming back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory