Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

More one-liners from Sonu Nigam



If I were not a singer: Would have been a scientist!

If I were granted 3 wishes: Just need one - become Superman and the rest will follow!

If I were a Writer: Would only write non-fiction - only the truth

If I could steal something without getting caught: Would steal the Kohinoor diamond and bring it back to India.

If I were superman: I would try to bring permanent peace in the world and of course fly physically everywhere!

If I could change one thing about this world: I would erase the existence of different religions so that people have no reason to fight for..

If I were the Prime Minister of India: First of all I would declare complete emergency in India immidiately considering the situation with one of our dear neighbours right now and I would also curb the population growth by laws requiring couples who already have 3 kids to undergo sterilisation.

If I were reborn as an animal, I would probably want to be: An Eagle!



I, ME AND MYSELF

I love to: see people around me happy

I hate to: witness injustice

I admire: nature

I envy: Micheal Jackson!

I dream of: a peaceful and prosperous India

I am terrified of: nothing except cockraoches!

I am allergic to: pompous snobs

I lie when: it is required!

I want to go out on a date with: Marlyn Monroe, were she alive of course!

MY favourite book: Don't Sweat the Small Things.. by Richard Carlson

My favourite drink: Plain water!

MY favourite TV show: Presently, Movers and Shakers. In the past it used to be Star Trek

MY favourite food: Indian & Chinese

MY favourite outfit: Jeans and cool casual shirts and also informal Indian Jodhpuris

MY favourite movies: are Amar Prem, Kunwara Baap, Half-ticket, Sholay, The Sixth Sense amongst others..

MY favourite song: Duniya Rang Rangeeli Wah Wah by K.L Saigal

MY secret ambition: Shall remain a secret...


**these oneliners are from SNU, click on the link to go there...i really like these, Sonu has such a great sense of humour and some things just make you go "aww...he'so SO nice!" like the kohinoor diamond one...man i love Sonu Nigam, (have i told you that before?)

MY philosophy of life: Just Live and let Live!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory