Sonu Nigam

The Ultimate, Unofficial Sonu Nigam site/ blog with news updates, rantings and droolings for the best singer of all time!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Once again...kitni narmi se....

Right...i think i have this weird inclination to get emotional about songs (mostly Hindi, and mostly SN), at unearthly hours in the night...So. I blasted Kitni Narmi Se in my ears...see when I really like a certain song, I blast it into my ears at night, lying down, just before sleeping...and blasting means putting my ipod on very hgh volume with my earphones on...yeah, so..i blasted kitni narmi se about 4 times just now, (that's after repeatedly listening to this very same song the entire day today...) and i ..well..got emotional...its such a nice song, dammit... its really hard to explain and all that, but the tune is just beautiful, sonu's voice does full justice to the song..such a soulful rendition, it touched my heart and man, its not letting go..."rang sa zindagi mein gholti hai.." is currently repeatedly playing in my head again and again..)

add the nice, lovely fact that my name's there in the song, beautifully uttered by sonu nigam, "khushboo jaise fiza mein chhaati hai..." how nice...you just really have to listen to the song closely to understand what i mean...just close your eyes, let go of everything, relax, play the music loud in your ears and you can just feel sonu nigam.... thats how i feel anyway...

and then the entire song echoes, and its such a nice effect, you have to hear it loud to be able to tell, a split second echo of the entire song, even the music, although its harder to tell than echoing sonu's voice...the "echoey" makes the song resonate in your ears and god, i love this song. need i say anymore?

now that i have expressed my love for this song, i shall go back to bed and listen to it some more and fall asleep with sonu nigam's voice resounding in my ears...such a touching piece of music...sobs...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory